With the new season comes the new Spring Box at Le Chat qui Tricote ! This time we partnered to create a sock box! Yes, you read that right, it’s a special sock box! 🧦 And obviously I’m in love! 😍
We wanted something light, airy and delicate to match both the yarn and the season. A lace stitch pattern was in order! Spring has always been a magical time for me, with nature blooming around us and I wanted to celebrate this new cycle of life.
The lace stitch pattern revolves around eyelet points and losanges. They’ll lead our way down to new paths and new adventures yet to come.
So, this yarn was really special to me. It was my dream yarn colour for almost two or three years. The minute they first added it in their shop I was in love. I tried a number of time to lure Camille and Mathilde into using it in a pattern so you can guess my joy when we agreed on this particular one for the Spring Box.
I’m totally smitten with these tiny multicoloured speckles. How can one resist? But as you might not be in a soft pink mood, we selected a number of other colours for you to choose from. The yarn base itself is also a perfect sock yarn base with its 80% of BlueFaced Leicester wool and 20% nylon with a pretty high and round twist.
As I mentioned above, it’s a sock box! Each Spring Box contains:
- 1 skein of The Uncommon Thread Tough Sock (400m/100g, 80% BFL et 20% nylon)
- The Tisserin Coquet Moving Forward sock pattern in English and in French.
- 1 LUSH foot care soak with Epsum salts (enough to make 4 soaks).
- 1 Sock Stop tube to turn immediately any of your sock in slippers.
- 1 set of 2 Katrinkles (*) key-ring accessories among the tree following possibilities: 1 grafting reminder, 1 needle gauge, or 1 thread gauge.
Don’t forget to join the Tisserin Brood!
* This post contains affiliate links. In plain English, this means that I may receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided. You will never see me post a link to a product or service that I haven’t used myself and love! *pinky swear*